1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between CASA D'AROMATERAPIA, fiscally represented by IPA – Instituto Português de Aromaterapia, Lda. with tax address: Rua de Fornos 744, 4525-323 Guisande, and with offices and warehouse at Estrada Nacional 367, nº 328, 2125-120 Marinhais, tax identification number PT516210610 and contact +351 91 088 77 44, hereinafter referred to as “ CASA D'AROMATERAPIA“ and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.casadaromaterapia.pt hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2.º The parties agree that purchases made through the website www. casadaromaterapia .pt will be governed exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - PURPOSE
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary for the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and providing services or delivering purchases made on the website www. casadaromaterapia .pt .
- These conditions govern all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order/provision of service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www. casadaromaterapia .pt , adding the product(s) or service(s) you wish to order to the shopping cart:
- To send your order, the User must:
- a) Provide the information requested at check-out so that we can guarantee the best possible service.
- b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User when registering) to use the order consultation system ( not mandatory ).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available for sale, as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The CASA D'AROMATERAPIA store will honor orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. If the product/service is not available, CASA D'AROMATERAPIA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice, once issued, cannot be reissued with changes.
- Order requests are valid for 4 (FOUR) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond of this deadline.
- If payment is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated.
- Any amount received after this date will be refunded or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
- On the website www.casadaromaterapia .pt , CASA D'AROMATERAPIA offers the User the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer (Banco BPI);
- MBWay (Eupago.pt responsibility service);
- Multibanco (Eupago.pt responsibility service);
- PayShop (Eupago.pt responsibility service);
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard (Shopify payments responsibility service);
- Shopay (Shopify payments responsibility service);
- Googlepay (Shopify payments responsibility service);
- klarna ( Service subject to Klarna acceptance and validation);
- Cofidis pay ( Service subject to Cofidis acceptance and validation);
- Payment on collection (COD - Service subject to the extra fee of €2.50 via CTT).
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, their value will be credited to the User's card, after closing the order.
Orders will be shipped within 2 working DAYS after confirmation of payment by the customer, with items in stock .
Delivery is carried out by the courier company CORREOS EXPRESS for shipments within the national territory, and CTT for shipments to the islands or Europe . Other shipping methods can be used if necessary, exceptionally such as GLS or CTT.
Shipping on orders with shipping in mainland Portugal costs €3.99 and above €55 are free, on the islands they are €5.99 and €7.99 on shipments to countries in Europe.
Shipments to other countries outside Europe will be made after a quote for the shipping cost, fully insured by the customer. The customer can calculate the shipping cost in the checkout process.
The shipment will only be prepared after confirmation of the payment made.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros , with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order in mainland Portugal, according to the legislation in force.
- If there is an increase in the prices of any product/service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Casa d'Aromaterapia (IPA Group). The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org , up to 15 days after receiving the order , with instructions for cancellation or refund of the amount paid and/or return of the goods, answered and defined by Casa d 'Aromatherapy (IPA Group), by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return should be made using the same method of payment, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
- Casa d'Aromaterapia (IPA Group) undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 5 working days after confirmation of the cancellation by us, in writing.
- The returned products must be in salable conditions, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of settlement will be indicated by Casa d'Aromaterapia (IPA Group).
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the database(s) of Casa d'Aromaterapia (IPA Group) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, market analysis and usage statistics, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.
Last update on 02/19/2023